linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] For SDK

From: Julien Favre-Bulle
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] For SDK
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 13:14:29 +0200

Dear Suresh,

Thank you for reaching us on our Developers mailing list.

Please find here after the link for the SDK source code: BC / public / linphone-sdk · GitLab

We also have precompiled binaries on : https://www.linphone.org/releases

Liblinphone is dual licensed, and can be licensed and distributed:

  • Under a GNU Affero GPLv3 license, for free (open source)
  • Under a proprietary license, to be used in closed source application.

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developer & Project Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05

julien.fb@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project

https://www.linphone.org