linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] For SDK

From: Suresh Gandam
Subject: [Linphone-developers] For SDK
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 12:47:22 +0530

I hope this email finds you well. We are from Telcovas Solutions, and we are  reaching out to inquire about the availability of the Linphone iOS SDK for SIP server connection(voip calls) testing purposes.

Could you please provide us with access to the Linphone iOS SDK for sample testing?

Additionally, if there are any licensing or usage terms associated with accessing the Linphone iOS SDK, please let us know so that we can ensure compliance.

Thank you.