linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Inquiry Regarding Publishing Revised Version of Yo

From: Oğuzcan
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Inquiry Regarding Publishing Revised Version of Your Open Source Application on Mobile App Stores, iOS and Android
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 17:01:09 +0300

Dear Linphone Team,

We are interested in revising and publishing your open source app on mobile app stores. Our company specializes in VoIP systems, and we admire your application's features and open source nature.

We plan to integrate a few features like Firebase and update the logo and name to reflect our corporate identity. We assure you that access will be restricted to our company employees only.

Could you please guide us on the necessary steps and permissions required for this? We appreciate your assistance.

Best regards,

Oğuzcan Turan