linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Request for Linphone iOS SDK for VoIP Calls Testin

From: Suresh Gandam
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Request for Linphone iOS SDK for VoIP Calls Testing
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 15:49:07 +0530

Dear team,

I hope this email finds you well. We are from Telcovas Solutions, and I am reaching out to inquire about the availability of the Linphone iOS SDK for testing purposes.

Could you please provide us with access to the Linphone iOS SDK for sample testing?

Additionally, if there are any licensing or usage terms associated with accessing the Linphone iOS SDK, please let us know so that we can ensure compliance.

Thank you very much for your attention to this request. We look forward to hearing from you soon and potentially collaborating with Linphone on our VoIP integration efforts.

Thanks & Regards
Telcovas Solutions.