linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Help modify the source code.

From: Михаил Баранов
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Help modify the source code.
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 11:20:42 +0600

Hello.
I am learning and modifying your linphone application code. I noticed that without enabling the “always send video requests” option, it is impossible to turn on video during a call. I need to make it so that I can always turn on the video. I have already made two buttons on the contacts page: audio and video call. But I can't figure out how to implement my idea. At first I thought that you could simply turn off the video during a “usually” call, that is, it is essentially a video call, but the video simply turns off on its own at the beginning of the call. Unfortunately, nothing worked out. Please, help. How can I implement my idea? What needs to be added or changed in the code?

Thank you in advance. You have a great app.