linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Problem with audio outputs

From: Eddys Larez
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Problem with audio outputs
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 13:59:19 +0300

Dear Linphone Development Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to you regarding an issue I have been experiencing while attempting to configure the audio output in Linphone on Android devices. I have been working on an application in Kotlin that utilizes Linphone for making calls, and I have encountered difficulties in directing audio properly to both Bluetooth headphones and 3.5mm jack headphones.

I have followed the usual steps to configure the audio output in Linphone, but it seems that the settings do not apply correctly when using Bluetooth headphones or 3.5mm jack headphones. I have verified that the headphones are properly connected and working in other application contexts, but Linphone does not seem to recognize them as audio output devices.

I would like to request your assistance in resolving this issue. Could you provide guidance on how to correctly configure the audio output in Linphone to work with both Bluetooth headphones and 3.5mm jack headphones on Android devices? If there are any specific settings I need to apply in my Kotlin application to ensure that Linphone uses the headphones as audio output, I would greatly appreciate that information.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to your prompt response. If you need any further information or details about my setup or the issue I am experiencing, please feel free to ask.

Sincerely,

Eddys Larez