linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Request of Suggestions for a specific case

From: piercarlo.schiavo
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Request of Suggestions for a specific case
Date: Fri, 5 May 2023 08:25:20 +0200

Hello to everyone,

I have started to study linphone-sdk and I have some questions.

We are Bot developers specifically with the Microsoft platform.

Our intent is to create a middleware to connect a SIP Trunk with the Direct Line Speech of Microsoft bots.

Specifically, we need to create a SIP Client that registers to our PBX in the Cloud (provided by the Sip Provider) to receive and make calls and as a result gives us the voice Stream to be able to manage with Microsoft’s Direct Line Speech.

We develop with C# on .Net Core7.0.

Could you point us to some links where we can find specific instructions or documentation that can put us on the right direction ?

Thank you for appreciating help.

Piercarlo