[Linphone-developers] Unable to call SIP account

From: Deepashri
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Unable to call SIP account
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 14:38:48 +0530

Hello,

We are using Linphone-5.0.14-win64.exe v5.0.14 with Twilio SIP credentials sip:700@siptwilioiris.sip.twilio.com.

For our application we need SIP calling using Twilio domain.

We have created two SIP endpoints and need to make calls between these SIP endpoints.

One SIP endpoint configured on Linphone Windows Desktop  sip:700@siptwilioiris.sip.twilio.com and another SIP endpoint configured on Linphone Android sip:600@siptwilioiris.sip.twilio.com.

While calling from one SIP endpoint to another SIP endpoint, we are getting the below error message.

2023-03-21 07:57:26:638 [/qt] MESSAGE QT: "Call terminated with error (Remote party hanged up the call.):" CallModel(0x230493f1e90).

While calling from Linphone, we are using the full domain address : 600@siptwilioiris.sip.twilio.com. But it takes only 600@siptwilioiris.sip.twilio. Not sure if we need to change any Linphone settings.

image (3).png

1.jpg

linphone.png

Regards,