[Linphone-developers] SIP over WebSockets Protocol with liblinphone for

From: Jörg Rummler
Subject: [Linphone-developers] SIP over WebSockets Protocol with liblinphone for swift
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 18:26:02 +0100

Hello!
I,m trying to use the Liblinphone Libary in Swift.
Is is possible to get a connect with the proxy server over websocket Protocol? Something like wss://mydomain.com:<PORT>
I use the 'Factory.Instance.createAdress'-Function to connect with the Sip-Server. This Function seems to work only with a Adress like 'sip:mydomain.com'
but I need to connect to 'wss:mydomain.com'
Is that possible with the liblinphone Libary for Swift ?

I'm using version 5.2.x for swift

Thanks