Re: [Linphone-developers] Unable to hear speech

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Unable to hear speech
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 15:12:34 +0100

Hello Daniel.

This seems like a complex issue.

I see that you are putting a lot of messages on this mailing list, reaching for advice and help.

If you intent to distribute an application which uses Linphone, you may want professional support.

You could reach out our commercial team through this link (click on "Contact us"), and we will do our best to find a agreement fulfilling your needs.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org