Re: [Linphone-developers] Custom Audio/Video call encryption

From: julien.fb
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Custom Audio/Video call encryption
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 17:30:25 +0200

Hello,

Yes you can since as we there is an API plugin to add your own encryption engine.

Therefore, a custom encryption engine can easily be integrated without having to modify the library source code, as Liblinphone exposes APIs to enable customized code to process at all important stages.

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developer

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
julien.fb@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project

https://www.linphone.org