Re: [Linphone-developers] activating openssl

From: nasim hammoud
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] activating openssl
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 12:03:17 +0000

hello,
we have linphone application with libsrtp version 1.43 and we tried to activate the openssl for encryption and decryption methods, we enabled openssl internally by ./configure --enable-openssl in order to use the aes.icm.ossl and their aes-methods but the source-code of srtp still calling the aes.c and aes.icm without calling the openssl library.
send us the steps to solve this problem please
Regards,