Re: [Linphone-developers] Android push notification implementation

From: julien.fb
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Android push notification implementation
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 09:34:40 +0200

Dear Tina,

You may refer to our extensive documentation available on our Wiki. For example : Push notifications - XWiki (linphone.org), Push notifications - XWiki (linphone.org).

Android rely on Firebase for the push notification and this process need the device to be connected to the public internet.

There is a background mode on the Android app allowing the app to remain active in the background.

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developer

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
julien.fb@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project

https://www.linphone.org