Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone for iOS

From: julien.fb
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone for iOS
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 13:17:31 +0200

Dear Ivan,

If you are connecting with Linphone iOS to a third-party VoIP provider (and not
Linphone Free SIP Service), you need the PBX to issue push notifications. See
the following for more information available in our Wiki :

https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Flexisip/D.%20Specifications/Push%20notifications/

https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Lib/Features/Push%20notifications/IOS%20push%20notification%20management/

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21356290/how-linphone-support-push-notifications-on-android-ios

This also requires your own custom compiled version of the Linphone iOS client
that will use your own Apple push notification (APNS) credentials.

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developer

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
julien.fb@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project
https://www.linphone.org