Re: [Linphone-developers] Liblinphone

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Liblinphone
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 13:46:17 +0200

Our default maven repository build is configured as followed:
cmake .. -DLINPHONESDK_PLATFORM=Android -DLINPHONESDK_ANDROID_ARCHS="arm64,armv7,x86,x86_64"

You can use tools such as ccmake or cmake-gui to display all available options.

Sylvain Berfini
Head of Mobile & Desktop Apps Department

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
sylvain.berfini@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project
https://linphone.org