Re: [Linphone-developers] Liblinphone

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Liblinphone
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 09:17:48 +0200

Hi,

If you built the SDK locally for Android, inside the build folder there is a maven_repository directory.
Simply configure your project to use that instead of linphone.org/maven_repository.
Take a look at our settings.gradle file for a example.

Cheers,

Sylvain Berfini
Head of Mobile & Desktop Apps Department

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
sylvain.berfini@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project
https://linphone.org