linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] core.audioDevices -- no bluetooth devices

From: Phelan, Tom
Subject: [Linphone-developers] core.audioDevices -- no bluetooth devices
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 09:50:17 -0500

I'm working with linphonesw to develop an iOS app. When I get core.audioDevices (or core.extendedAudioDevices) there are no bluetooth devices listed. The Linphone app can find them. What am I doing wrong?

Code example:

        LoggingService.Instance.logLevel = LogLevel.Debug

        let factory = Factory.Instance

        try! lcore = factory.createCore(configPath: nil, factoryConfigPath: nil, systemContext: nil)

        lcore.addDelegate(delegate: self)

        try! lcore.start()

        let audioDevices = lcore.audioDevices

Thanks,