Re: [Linphone-developers] Want to Know the price of your source code

From: julien.fb
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Want to Know the price of your source code
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 09:07:58 +0100

Dear David,

Thank you for your interest in buying a license for one of our solutions.

For commercial request please use the link here after : https://linphone.typeform.com/to/RRDfNq

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developer

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
julien.fb@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project

https://www.linphone.org