Re: [Linphone-developers] Problem with video call

From: ios developer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Problem with video call
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 14:23:42 +0530

How to enable the video call in linphone ios , i want to give the option for direct video call in my app ,, Let me know how can i do this

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 11:18 PM Peio Rigaux <peio.rigaux@belledonne-communications.com> wrote:

Hello.

We need more details if you have detected a weird behaviour using Linphone.

Otherwise we will not be able to help you.

For everyone here, just a quick reminder:

We are receiving a lot of questions, assistance requests, bug reports and so on on the mailing lists and on the Github issues.

Every answer you will get here is done mostly on our spare time, for free.

This is done on a best effort basis, as we have little to no time to investigate it or even sometimes to read it.

When I see such a one line message, I don't want to give any assistance...
However I prefer to explain you what is wrong rather than ignoring your message.

As far as I'm concerned, I try to read everything, but I can't answer clearly without a lot of context.

As the mailing list home page says :

"The mailing lists must be seen as a place for collaboration. Issues submitted and postings should be of general interest, in the goal of improving the software. Consider that a well documented issue (with precise reproduction procedure, logs, stacktrace if relevant, possibly corrective patch supplied) has a higher chance to receive interest and feedback from community members.
Postings and issues poorly documented, with no facts, or asking for debugging assistance for a custom app using Linphone's libraries, or for a modified version of Linphone are unlikely to receive any kind of response.
People using Linphone or its related projects within the scope of their company job are invited to contact Belledonne Communications in order to obtain commercial support."

A little bit of kindness goes a long way...

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org