[Linphone-developers] No audio in Android with libraru

From: Monse Gutierrez
Subject: [Linphone-developers] No audio in Android with libraru
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 17:23:30 -0700

Hello!

We are using linphone as a library for our own app, and when trying to make a connection with the hardware this happens:

Scenario 1: When device A makes a call to device B the audio and video are nonexistent
Scenario 2: When device B makes a call to device A audio and video work perfectly

Device A it's tablet-like hardware, not a computer or mobile phone.

Researching we found that there are similar issues with audio in the previous SDK (an example of this in this thread in GitHub:
https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone-android/issues/884)

Has anyone encountered a similar issue? If so, how did you solved it?

Thank you!