Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Opus more than 20 kbps Win 10

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Opus more than 20 kbps Win 10
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 20:29:54 +0100

Hello.

We not not reproduce a case where OPUS would be limited by default to 20kbps.

If you change the default value of the bitrate in settings, our adaptive algorithm will be disabled, and this will give worse results on average.

We recommend you to stay on default values. Please check that adaptive algorithm is enabled in settings > network.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org