[Linphone-developers] problem with my external audio input (jabra 410) o

From: tonio hecker
Subject: [Linphone-developers] problem with my external audio input (jabra 410) on mac OS
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 11:45:15 +0000 (UTC)

Hello dear linphone support team,
I have a problem with my external audio input (jabra 410) on mac OS, i have a mac OS version 10.10 and my linphone version is 3.9.1, and i can't update because of older applications that only run on this mac version, but the mac recognizes the jabra 410 and linphone also only for output but not for speech input. Linhone gives me only 2 possibilities in settings:
1) Audiounit: Built in microphone 2) build In Input,
but not jabra 410.
can you please help me?!
best wishes
Tonio Hecker