[Linphone-developers] Linphone SDK & Embedded devices

From: ...
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone SDK & Embedded devices
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 16:11:45 +0800

Hello Linphone,
    After getting to know Linphone SDK,I have a few questions to ask.
      1.Is the SDK only available for mobile app(Android iOS) and desktop(windows linux)?
      2.Can it be used in embedded devices(IP Camera)?
      3.If it can be used in embedded devices,could you give me application scenarios?

   Looking forward to your reply,Thanks very much!

Best regards,
Matthew