[Linphone-developers] Login issue -- VPN

From: Twinkal Ginoya
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Login issue -- VPN
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 16:43:00 +0530

I am having a login issue while I have not connected to the VPN. It gives me an IO Error. When I connect to the VPN the login works well. And sometimes it stuck on the LinphoneRegistrationProgress state without VPN.
Does anyone know how to use linphone without a VPN?
Do I need to add anything to the code or etc?
Thank you in advance.