Re: [Linphone-developers] *complete* beginners question

From: Alan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] *complete* beginners question
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 11:02:37 -0400

Gerry,

Thanks for the heads up about sipp, I had no idea it even existed.  I will definitely look into it as it may do the trick for what I need.

I'm attempting to find out more...but, my industry tends to not ever know what they want, so we have to make it up a lot of the times -- but that's my problem, not yours.

Thanks again so much for directing me to sipp - I will mess around with it and see what I can do.

v/r,
Alan