[Linphone-developers] linphone4.3(61) build facing issues

From: Tammineni Venkataramana
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone4.3(61) build facing issues
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 11:03:56 +0530

Hello Linphone Team,

We installed 4.3 version from App Store and we tried calls using linphone details they are worked fine. But when we try using our sip server details then in both case push notifications enable or disable from setting calling coming but Callkit UI not showing, so we are not able to lift the call just ring is coming

we make 4.3 code from your gitlab master branch also, there we tested linphone sip details and also for sip server details for both we faced bellow issue
a) when open the app
1. If push notification option disable from setting then when we try to make call all working fine
2. If push notification option enable in settings then when we try to make call, call coming but Callkit UI not showing, so we are not able to lift the call just ring is coming
b) when kill the app or minimizing the app
1. we are not getting push notification we are not getting incoming  call

c). we are not able to seen g729 codec in audio list of codecs
can you please tell us were we done mistake, we need to do any changes in server side

in background calls not working in maked code for our sip server even voip push notifications enabled on server side.

please help us on fixing these

--
Thanks & Regards,
T.V.Ramana.