Re: [Linphone-developers] Version Number in BLF Notify Message

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Version Number in BLF Notify Message
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 19:32:53 +0200

Hi JameSeal,

BLF is currently not supported in Linphone.
Our library already supports SUBSCRIBE/NITIFY mechanisms, but we would also need to implement parts of the RFC4235 (An INVITE-Initiated Dialog Event Package for the Session Initialisation Protocol) and to modify the user interfaces to display busy lamp field buttons. We foresee an overall cost of 5K euros per platform for these developments.
The price can also vary depending on the scenarios that you need. For exemple, do you only need to display BLF info, or do you need the possibility to pick up a call that was destinated to another identity?

Do not hesitate to send me a direct email, should you be interested in a quote.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project
https://www.linphone.org