Re: [Linphone-developers] org.linphone.core.ChatMessage not populated wi

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] org.linphone.core.ChatMessage not populated with display name?
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:01:39 -0400

DaveO <address@hidden> writes:

> On 26/03/2020 13:29, Greg Troxel wrote:
>> Dave Osbourne <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Um, no one's replied - I can understand that no one is around or
>>> interested or perhaps I'm on the wrong list?
>> I would suggest:
>>
>>    file an issue on the tracker; this seems to get paid more attention to
>>
>>    perhaps fix the bug yourself and submit the code*
>>
>> See
>>
>>    https://gitlab.linphone.org/BC/public/linphone-android
>>    https://gitlab.linphone.org/BC/public/linphone-desktop
>
> Ah - Greg this is precisely what I'm looking for.
>
> I have the Android source code (and quite familiar with it and Android
> development generally), but/and I think this is a Linphone core issue.
>
> Can I get that source anywhere?  From what I can see the "issue" would
> be in ,LinphoneCoreListener.messageReceived, but I can't "find" the
> source for this..

My understanding is that all the sources are available from the BC
account on that gitlab (which is theirs), but I haven't gotten around to
doing local builds.

(I have also found another problem, with linphone android not playing
well with asterisk, and similarly got zero response on this list.)

> Also, sorry for the hassle, and thank you very much for taking the
> trouble to reply..

Not your fault at all :-)