Re: [Linphone-developers] Technical and license clarifications

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Technical and license clarifications
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:36:02 +0100

Dear Lorenzo,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone.

This will help us gather relevant information about your project, so that we can provide you with a precise answer.
We will come back to you very soon after we have received your request.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
address@hidden

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project