Re: [Linphone-developers] licensing and paid contractor support

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] licensing and paid contractor support
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:57:22 +0100

Hi everyone,

thank you for your contribution!
I am always surprised to see that people post on this mailing list to require commercial licensing information or to ask for costlydevelopment services.

It is clearly indicated on the Linphone website that our mailing lists are for « free developer support » requests only.
We do not want to start the contact page with the link to our contact form, as we are an open source company and would rather start by presenting the free mailing lists.
If you have any idea of how we could better clarify this point, it would be really appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
address@hidden

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project