Re: [Linphone-developers] source codes

From: Troy Psihovsky
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] source codes
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 10:02:11 +0500

I changed the color scheme, logo in the application and left only one input in the accounts that works on the domain of our server (that is, I prepared the application only for users of our server).
Can you tell me how to remove the default prefix and enable all audio codecs?
and I don’t understand how I can make a release for google play, also with open source code like yours, without changing anything except what I described above.