Re: [Linphone-developers] localization for linphone iphone.

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] localization for linphone iphone.
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 16:27:22 +0100

Hi Venkata,

Could you please contact us through our online form (at the end of our contact page https://www.linphone.org/contact), as I believe that you are integrating our software into your closed source products, right?
I believe that your company needs a development assistance from us, and probably a proprietary license.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
address@hidden

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project