[Linphone-developers] iOS 13 related linphone stack change for VOIP apps

From: Ravi Malviya
Subject: [Linphone-developers] iOS 13 related linphone stack change for VOIP apps query
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 17:25:15 +0530 (IST)

Hi Linphone team,

As December 2019 news you says iOS 13 PushKit VoIP notifications related change
that app didn't invoke in background to connect sip and then invoke callkit.
we have suppose to have functionality like when push get instantly invoke
callkit(reportNewIncomingCall method), and then connect sip. Meanwhile callkit
will be in loading stage that time.
I saw you commit to release on decemeber 2019, also check linphone 4.2 release
december 2019 but didn't found such implementation like that.

Or did I missed something, please help in these case.

Regards,
Ravi Kumar