[Linphone-developers] With the announcement from Google about 64 bit sup

From: iv gregory
Subject: [Linphone-developers] With the announcement from Google about 64 bit support for apps on the Play Store, I am struggling to get the 4.0.1 SDK working with 64 bit.
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 18:00:12 +0300

Dear Linphone community, please, help...

With the announcement from Google about 64 bit support for apps on the Play
Store, I am struggling to get the 4.0.1 SDK working with 64 bit.

Here is the link to the Google explanation announcement itself:
https://developer.android.com/distribute/best-practices/develop/64-bit

On the link bellow I have found the similar problem description which I faced
but with other library type (linphone):
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/linphone-developers/2019-07/msg00025.html

The solution which they recommend is to use the following lib (also linphone) :
https://www.linphone.org/releases/maven_repository/org/linphone/linphone-sdk-android/4.2/linphone-sdk-android-4.2.aar

But In my case I use the following lib and there is no 4.2 version available
(liblinphone) :
https://www.linphone.org/releases/maven_repository/org/linphone/liblinphone-sdk/4.0.1/liblinphone-sdk-4.0.1.aar

List of available liblinphone libraries (no 4.2 version available) :
https://www.linphone.org/releases/maven_repository/org/linphone/liblinphone-sdk/

Please, help to find the solution.

Do they suppose to release liblinphone-sdk-4.2.aar ?

Thank you everyone for any help.

Best regards and best whishes.

Gregory.