[Linphone-developers] Building linphone 3.11

From: Zhou, Chase
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Building linphone 3.11
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 16:10:17 +0000

Hello,

Our application is currently using linphone 3.11. We’re trying to modify Linphone to allow us to send multipart message bodies in the SDP. However, we’re having issues trying to get that version built. Specifically, trying to get the right version of all the dependent libraries has been frustrating.

Does anyone have a guide or any tips when trying to build an old linphone version? We’d prefer not have to upgrade versions, but would consider it if getting a build of the old version is too difficult.

Thanks