[Linphone-developers] Liblinphone Xamarin Forms

From: Peter van der Spek
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Liblinphone Xamarin Forms
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 16:23:44 +0200

Hi,

Can anybody help me with the following issue:
The Xamarin C# wrapper uses an conditional compiler technic. But in order for this to work this needs to be placed in a shared code project that is than referenced by and compiled by the Android or IOS project.
But i would like to have a way to include it in the general Xamarin Forms project and compile that project separately and not platform specific, like the default Xamarin Forms project. Due to the need to use other libraries aswell in my Xamarin Forms pages which would not be possible if i setup my project like the Linphone example Xamarin project.

Thanks in advance,
Peter