Re: [Linphone-developers] liblinphone sdk 64 bit Android

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] liblinphone sdk 64 bit Android
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 12:02:50 +0200

Hi everyone,

Just to keep you informed about this request, I confirm that Liblinphone supports 64-bit architectures for Android. Version 4.2 is the reference version.
The issue described at the end of Geraint’s email is a bug, that is under investigation and will be fixed as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
address@hidden
Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project