[Linphone-developers] Need help for new linphone sdk without stun audio

From: Maisha Infotech
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Need help for new linphone sdk without stun audio is one way and with stun video call and PSTn call not initiate
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 08:37:12 +0530

Hi all
I am developing a application with the help of new sdk of linphone as I am facing a issue without stun and enabling a ICE audio call is one way and If added stun and enable the ICE only audio call is intiating but Video call and PSTn call is stop initiating showing unknown error I am using Kamailio sip server.
Can someone help me for this
Thanks