[Linphone-developers] linphoneweb plugin error: core.newProxyConfig is n

From: RAHUL SARKAR
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphoneweb plugin error: core.newProxyConfig is not a function
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 08:09:42 -0000

Hi Team,

I am trying to build  a custom web client to consume linphone web sdk for VOIP
call. I have been referring to the https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone-web-plugin/tree/master/Doc
link.

When I am trying to register from call.html by passing username, password & server url , it is returning error as: Uncaught Typeerror core.newProxyConfig is not a function (Object doesn't support property or method 'newProxyConfig' )

I also have read that they have removed NP-API support from their browsers.

Please provide your valuable suggestions in order to resolve the issue.
--
Thanks & Regards
  Rahul Sarkar