[Linphone-developers] Login into Skype business account

From: Amir Mousavi
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Login into Skype business account
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 16:38:31 +0430

Hi
I used Linphone libraries in my app to make VoIP calls over the android devices.
I can login from several SIP providers and call between their accounts but, When I wanted to use Skype business SIP, it won't get login and the connection status remain in yellow color (not red nor green)

I wanted to ask what should I do in my code, is there any special configuration for Skype account? Or is this possible at all?