Re: [Linphone-developers] Push notifications

From: A.Žukovič
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Push notifications
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 11:58:26 +0100

Hi Guillaume,

The best way make asterisk as background sip server for flexisip, it main, that all call from linphone must be going to flexisip/redis -> asterisk (pjsip/mysql). In the flexisip site you very simple can implement push certificate from apple to the push server. Another way - not exist. Maybe last version asterisk can be working with push, but you must ask in Asterisk forum how to implement Push Server from Apple to the Asterisk. Im not finding severals year ago.

Best Regards, Alex