Re: [Linphone-developers] issue with constant calls from "1" or "++++"

From: Robert Phair
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] issue with constant calls from "1" or "++++"
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 16:54:08 -0400

thanks Russell... then I guess it is moving to a new house, new broadband router & Internet connection that caused the change.  I don't think this SIP connection is a hacking target but there may be rogue software on other computers here.  I'll change over to TCP if possible and see if that prevents the problem.  thanks /robert