Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android: Registration stucks

From: MFriedrich
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android: Registration stucks
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 12:48:38 +0200

Hello Sylvain,

how can i enable this feature in the linphone app?

I just downloaded the linphone app from the google play store and on the assistent i choose "Use Sip Account" and entered a random username , password and for the domain I entered a local ip adress like 192.168.2.68.

If there is no sip server reachabe with that ip address, linphone shows a rotating ring until i close the app. If there is a sip server reachable with that ip address, the linphone app is registering and it works as expected.

Best regards

Max