Re: [Linphone-developers] Trouble with RFC 2833 / 4733 DTMF

From: Dominic
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Trouble with RFC 2833 / 4733 DTMF
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 00:21:17 -0000

Hi Russel,

I've been there myself, no worries.

I just did another test call with speex 8k enabled (and 16k
disabled) and as expected DTMF worked perfectly. Actually,
looking back at the logs, it looks like speex 8k was enabled in
the successful call I posted (a=rtpmap:96 speex/8000). The only
difference between the one that worked and the one that didn't
was speex 16k was enabled in the one that didn't work.

Let me know if I can provide any other info.

--
Thank you,
Dominic