[Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer bug ?

From: Thomas Dalmayrac
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer bug ?
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 14:43:38 +0100

Hi everybody,

Does that sound make you think about some bug ? https://vocaroo.com/i/s1PfKred0fbd

I did a call to a asterisk server where I put a "hello world" example sound. When I use linphone in "record" mode the sound is not stuttered as it is in this record. I tested my network (using iperf), the CPU load (stress), alsa (aplay test.wav), wiresharked the call, and everything is ok so it is pretty sure to be inside linphone/mediastreamer, perhaps something in relationship with the audio drivers of the board.

I use 2 soundcards, one for the recording, one for the playing.

I want to compile mediastreamer for my device (a freescale i.MX6 based product) to test other versions of it but I don't know what option to choose. Could you help me ? I can compile with Qt-Creator (my cross compilation toolchain is configured there).

Thanks !

--
Thomas Dalmayrac
Ingénieur Développement - IHM