[Linphone-developers] Linphone 4 not stable

From: Miha Primozic
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 4 not stable
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 09:27:07 +0200

Hi,

Today I have upgraded to Linhpone 4 and found out that it is not stable. When I receive a call and answer it (audio or video) application stops working. This happens every call. We are using Linhpone for video communication with SIP doorphone (2N Helios IP).

Additionaly we are wondering if there is any option that Linhpone would automatically preview image from doorphone before answering.

Best regards,

Miha