Re: [Linphone-developers] Xamarin / System.EntryPointNotFoundException

From: Sevket KIZANLIK
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Xamarin / System.EntryPointNotFoundException
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 16:31:51 +0300

Dear Sylvain,

Target platform is Android. I followed the instructions in the link you provided.

Actually original sample project throws this exception so I suppose that there
shouldn’t be any issue with Linphone library packages.

I changed only three preprocessor directive lines in the C# wrapper because
Visual Studio for Mac doesn't recognise the symbol:

#if ANDROID to #if __ANDROID__

Regards,
Sevket Kizanlik