[Linphone-developers] Add custom Swift class to project

From: Aleksandar Nikolic
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Add custom Swift class to project
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 10:34:33 +0200

First to thank you all for great job and making SIP client for multiple platforms.

I have build project and manage to run and make calls. I have problem with adding new class(Swift) in iOS project.

I tried to add empty class to project, and after that I'm getting errors.

First error is: Ambiguous expansion of macro 'MAX'
It is defined with #define MAX(a,b) ((a)>(b) ? (a) : (b))

Second error is:
Missing submodule 'AVFoundation/AVAudioSession'

I didn't change any code, I have just added empty Swift class.

So, when I download your source code from git and build it's works fine, but when I want to add class I'm getting errors.

Best Regards,
Aleksandar