[Linphone-developers] Linphonec for Mac

From: Blake Resnick
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphonec for Mac
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 23:46:12 -0600

Hello,
I am trying to install linphonec for mac, but I am running into issues. The problems start when I try to install the required libraries with:

        sudo port install automake autoconf libtool pkgconfig intltool wget bcunit \

        antlr3 speex readline sqlite3 openldap libupnp \

        ffmpeg-devel -gpl2

This is the output:

--->  Cleaning automake

--->  Computing dependencies for autoconf

--->  Cleaning autoconf

--->  Cleaning libtool

--->  Computing dependencies for pkgconfig

--->  Cleaning pkgconfig

--->  Computing dependencies for intltool

--->  Cleaning intltool

--->  Computing dependencies for wget

--->  Cleaning wget

Error: Port bcunit not found

I have installed Macports, but can't seem to get further than this. Any ideas?

Thanks!

-Blake