Re: [Linphone-developers] No codecs beside SPEEX/16000 working on

From: Carriero Stefano I . MSCE_T_H14 . 1401
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] No codecs beside SPEEX/16000 working on
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 12:46:22 +0000

Dear Linphone developers,

I am still facing the same issue and so far nobody has replied to my mail.
In the meantime, I have re-built the entire environment and set the
PREFERRED_PROVIDER_speex to "speex-bc". Unfortunately, I couldn't notice any
difference. I'm still not able to use different codecs other than SPEEX/16000.
I am at the end of my alphabet and I would really appreciate some help in this
matter.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
Stefano